Vacation Watch Requirements
Paradise Valley Police Department will conduct security checks of homes that are temporarily unoccupied during vacation time. The following requirement are necessary to ensure the safety of the residents and the officers:
* The home must be UNOCCUPIED.
* A new vacation watch form is required for each time you go on vacation.
* Password is specific to this vacation and is NOT your alarm code.
* Officers will inspect only readily accessible areas of the property.
* If the homeowner returns early please contact the Paradise Valley Police Department IMMEDIATELY at (480) 948-7410.